'If it's worth thinking about, it's worth writing about...'

City Marble. || L I F E S T Y L E

6 June 2017




When CaseCompany contacted me about their new 'line' of iPhone covers I immediately got excited. Marble, what? The concept is simple. Imagine the map of the favourite part, of your favourite city on the back of your iPhone. You can hand pick nearly everything! The size of the map, the specific part of the map you want to have displayed, the color, you can even add cool pins and emoji's! 

When I had the privilege of creating my own cover before the new line was officially announced I had to think about what city I'd go for. After some time I decided to go with Brussels. Not only is Brussels the capital city of the country I live in, I also cherish a lot of dear memories there. One of my best friends got married there last summer with the man of her dreams, we had so much fun that day! When I think of Brussels I immediately think of the fun summer nights I've got to spend there with friends, I will definitely continue to make beautiful memories in this beautiful city. 

This is what my cover looks like! Interested? Create your own at https://casecompany.be/citymarble/ 
Also, let me know what your favourite city is! I'd love to know the story...

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Damsel & Style. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.