'If it's worth thinking about, it's worth writing about...'

January Favorites..|| Lifestyle

2 February 2016

Since it's February already I thought I'd share last month's personal favorites. You see these kind of posts all around and I thought of it as a fun monthly editorial to add to my blog as well! I have divided all my favorites into a bunch of categories. Music will definitely be the toughest category to pick only one favorite in!


F O O D 


The smoothie. Or as I like to call it: liquid breakfast. My current favorite is one with banana, soy yoghurt, chia seeds, mango and mint!



F A S H I O N 


This dress. Which is very weird, because I never wear dresses. This is actually a summer dress but I found a way to make it winter proof!

M U S I C 


Oh Wonder - Without You. This song is constantly on repeat. I love the vibe and I only recently discovered the band but I think they're pretty cool. Such a shame I can't go to their AB concert due to my coffee love (more on that later)!

P L A C E 


Antwerp in general!!! I live a mere 40 minutes away and I find myself going there at least once a week to sip on some coffee or have a drink with my friends.

H O M E 


I got these glasses from Ikea! They weren't expensive at all, yet they look so cool and vintage! I currently use them for Gin-Tonic or other alcoholic infused goodness. They just look too good filled with something on the rocks ;). Also, very unsubtile showing of my current favorite Gin!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Damsel & Style. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.