'If it's worth thinking about, it's worth writing about...'

How To Be Bold: My Holiday Make-Up Look || Beauty

29 December 2015

I'll admit I'm not really an expert at the whole make-up thing, most days I just keep with my 10 minute routine and head out to work. However, during the holiday season I really do prefer to stand out a little more and put a little more effort into the entire look of my face. This year I went with a bold colour on the eyes AND on the lips. I know, crazy. What am I doing? Well this:








Face: Diorskin nude BB cream in 2, MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in Light Plus, MAC sculpting powder in Bone Beige, MAC blush in Melba
Eyes: MAC paintpot in Painterly, MAC e/s in: Swiss Chocolate (all over the lid), Copperplate (crease), Coppering (on top of Swiss Chocolate), Woodwinked (inner corner of the eye), MAC eye kohl in Teddy, Chanel multidimensionnel mascara, Estée Lauder sumptuous bold volume mascara and Lancôme Grandiose mascara
Lips: MAC lipstick in Diva
Other: (not pictured) MAC clear brow gel and Fix + spray (I sprayed this on the brush I used to apply coppering to make the pigment stand out even more!)

4 comments

  1. Oh ik zag net de foto op je instagram, heel mooi! Zeker een combinatie om te onthouden ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. U oogskes Saar, zo mooi! "not really an expert at the whole make-up thing", yeah right! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Damsel & Style. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.