'If it's worth thinking about, it's worth writing about...'

How to: A Guide To Moving out | The Big Move

13 January 2016


I'm 23 years old now and I've always enjoyed 'casa di mama'. Living at home is easy, I've embraced hotel mama with pleasure and I'm grateful for everything my parents gave me and have done for me. However, I've been steadily employed for a year now. I'm earning my own money, and the need for a place of my own is undeniable. Being independent and being able to do my own thing is something I really need right now. So, my 2016 resolution? To move into my very own place!

I have the intention of taking my time and move out extremely well prepared. Preparation is key. Endless lists will be made, money will be counted, Pinterest will be... everything. I'm super excited about planning this entire journey from to finish and what better place to post it all than right here, on this very blog? Maybe this will be helpful in some way to some of you, others will be able to laugh at me for the mistakes I will make as a rookie and maybe you'll all get a little inspired. I'm sure it'll be handy for me as well as a reference in the future.

The plan
I'll do a post about the progress of moving out every other Thursday. I'll talk about money, interior inspiration, location, what not to forget, the whole shebang! 

What to expect
- A whole lot of Pinterest and interior inspiration, where to buy certain stuff, reviews of household appliances, ...
- Lists, a lot of lists on what not to forget, how to calculate things, what to keep in mind.
- Downloadable Printables for moodboards, list making, calculations, getting organised in general!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Damsel & Style. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.