'If it's worth thinking about, it's worth writing about...'

What you really need to know.. | Introduction

1 December 2015



Hi! Welcome to Damsel & Style, my excuse to ramble on about all the stuff I like. I thought I should quickly tell you a little more about myself, you know, to break the ice.


I'm a tiny, chatty and cheerful person living in Belgium. I work as a pharmacy technician and I really love my job. My interests mostly lie in fashion, music and photography but I am also interested in art (I draw from time to time) and interior design (pinterest, why must you be so fun?!). I am slightly addicted to coffee and secretly dreaming about becoming an epic barista and one day opening my own coffee shop.


Damsel & Style will be my online lifestyle bubble where I’ll write about things that inspire me. It will also be a way of documenting me finding my own style. I am very much looking forward to this journey! I sincerely hope you’ll enjoy your time here and hopefully I can imagine to inspire you a little along the way!


DAMSEL'S MINI STYLE FILE :


Favourite colours to wear? White, black, grey and navy
What words would you use to describe your style? Classic, minimal, fun
What's your most essential piece of clothing? my black Levi's skinnies
Who inspires you? Kate Moss, Alexa Chung, Jane Birkin and Olivia Palermo

What inspires you? Fashion week, Pinterest, other blogs and Instagram
Favourite season? Autumn
Fashion no no? Socks and sandals, I can't...
Fashion Challenge? My capsule wardrobe

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Damsel & Style. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.