'If it's worth thinking about, it's worth writing about...'

How to : Relax || Lifestyle

26 January 2016

De-stress. Something you forget to do most of the time? Same here. That's why, I told myself I would start 'pamper Sunday afternoons'. A concept I can truly get behind. After all, Sundays are made to chill right?

STEP 1 : MUSIC
To me, music is everything, I listen to music the entire day. The radio is always on where I work and I listen to my own music the minute I get home. The kind of music I listen to depends on my mood and varies from oldschool rock to hardcore and everything in between. I recently created a Soundcloud playlist, perfect for my Sunday Chill mood.




STEP 2 : SHOWER 


Take a long shower. I always enjoy a shower in the morning while i'm still sort of waking up! In the shower I use a shower gel by &other stories because the scent is great! And for my hair I use a shampoo and conditioner by Klorane. I switch hair products up from time to time but I am really liking these ones at the moment!

STEP 3 : HAIR & BODY


To style my hair I use a texture spray with sea salt by Tony & Guy and a spray for volume by Klorane. To keep my legs and arms hydrated during wintertime I use this bodylotion by Nuxe, it's honey based so it smells so good ! And it keeps the skin hydrated!

STEP 4 : FACE


When I have no makeup on I only use the toner by Apivita on a cotton pad. When I need to take off makeup I use a make-up remover by Louis Widmer to get all the mascara off (sometimes I don't succeed and wake up with panda eyes the next day) and a milk cleanser by Apivita. I use a hydrating cream by Avène and an eye contour gel by Louis Widmer. The gel is something I would definitely recommend for people who tend to have 'puffy' eyes from time to time because! I scrub my face for a deeper cleanse twice a week.

STEP 5 : INSPIRATION 


To me Sundays or days off are for reading and getting inspired. I read interior magazines or blogposts and I am all over pinterest!

STEP 6 : DO WHATEVER YOU WANT


This is probably the most important step of all. Make sure you have some time off to do whatever you want to do! True me-time. I really love playing loud music and drawing whenever I have time and feel like it.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Damsel & Style. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.