'If it's worth thinking about, it's worth writing about...'

The Smoothest Christmas Gift.. | Lifestyle

23 December 2015

About a month or two ago a company called SMTH SMOOTH contacted me regarding their products. They kindly offered to make me a phone case to try out and asked me to write a review. Immediately after reading their vision on the website I was hooked. The concept is simple; they’re a company trying to incorporate nature into this modern world of technology and hypes, where nature seems to be a forgotten word. This may sound a bit dramatic but sadly it seems like it’s true. So to me their mission sounded perfect. The idea is simple. Take nature (wood) and combine it with the stuff we all use on a daily basis; technology. Smooth creates personalized phone cases, cases for glasses, 'the pallet', clothing, ...


Smooth claimed to create durable products and of course that was something I had to test for myself...  When I told them I would love a phone case, all I had to do was send them a picture and they would personalize my wooden case for me. First of all Smooth gives you the option to choose between four different types of wood, I immediately went with 'Fuego' and choosing the image wasn't hard either. ;-)

I’ve been using the case ever since I got it and it feels like it's really durable. I also dropped my phone (not on purpose) and it seemed to be perfectly fine after, so it definitely does the job it’s supposed to do as well. I absolutely love this idea of a personalized case and it could be a great Christmas gift as well! If someone needs a little inspiration you can have a look at their website here.



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Damsel & Style. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.