'If it's worth thinking about, it's worth writing about...'

Sneaker Girl in Heels.. | Fashion

5 January 2016

How do you - being a flat shoe type of person, 90% of the time - find heels in which you feel comfortable and elegant? This may seem like a weird question BUT I'm 23 years old now and I consider myself too wise to still believe in 'growing into a pair of shoes', which you know will never happen, and not quite ready to believe in comfort over fashion yet. 
These boots were the answer for me! I bought them just over a year ago and I still love them and wear them a lot.






This outfit would be my 'work gear' type of situation. Skinny jeans, a blouse and my boots! And that's how this sneakergirl also became a little bit of a high heels lover. Also, because these heels are so comfortable they were a great way to transition into a pair of heels that would be a little higher. Babysteps people, babysteps. 

Blouse: Topshop, Jeans: Anine Bing, Boots: DiCapolavori, Necklace: Maison Irem,

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Damsel & Style. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.